Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Bead Soup is Here!

It is the 7th Bead Soup Blog Party and my third time participating. This time I've been paired with the lovely Deanna Cox from Collette Designs. For more about the Bead Soup Blog Party please visit Lori Anderson's blog

A few weeks ago we both received our bead soups but I've been super busy with moving houses to actually find the time to take pictures and blog. Now that it's March Break, I'm going to spend a lot of time with my soup and blog! But anyways, this is what I sent her. Notice the butterflies...hehehe... (I love butterflies!)


As for the ingredients I received? Well, here it is! This will be my first time working with vintage material but that's stepping outside my comfort zone. That's why I love participating in the BSBP. Meeting new people and being challenged.

OOAK handmade focal

Focal and special clasp

The rest of the soup ...

vintage swarovski necklace

The soup is brewing and the ingredients are cooking. Come back on March 30th to find out what I've made from this soup!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...