Monday, January 23, 2012

The Best Banana Bread Ever



That's the name of the recipe for this delicious, sweet tasting banana bread.  Ever since the I made it for the first time a few months ago, my in-laws have been raving about it. So yesterday, I went out and bought an extra loaf tray and made two batches of banana bread.  I had made a loaf a few weeks ago and my husband took the last half of the loaf to work, so the in-laws didn't have a chance to eat it.  That's why the extra loaf.


When I had my bridal shower back in June, I wanted to do something that involved making something.  I wanted to do something that was different and I didn't know much about. My sister suggested baking! That lead to going to a baking workshop where a bunch of my girlies and I learned how to make chocolate chip cookies, red velvet cupcakes, and BANANA BREAD!  Yum!



My father-in-law and dad are diabetic, so I used substitute sugar (Splenda) instead of sugar.  I used half the amount of what I would normally use for sugar since Splenda (and the bananas) were already sweet. I also put some dried cranberries in it.  Mmmmmm.... I think I'll go have some more now.  Maybe I'll post the recipe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...