Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Power of Tags!!!


I've been quite busy with teaching lately so I haven't been tending my shop or making any inventory. So last week, I was checking my email and was surprised to see that I made a sale! I was so excited that I was literally jumping off the walls. This was the first sale that I made where I didn't know who the person was. Not only did I not know the person, but I didn't even do any promoting (ie. renewing/listing, etc). I realized that I got this sale because the customer was looking for wedding jewellery and must have done a search on Etsy. The sale made my day and I stayed up till 12am (normally, I'm in bed by 10pm) packaging it and couldn't sleep all night.

Moral of this story: tags work! and so do nice looking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...