Sunday, July 19, 2009

Exhausted...

I'm tired. I just hosted a birthday BBQ party for my sister. I went around getting food, bringing it in and out of the house and making sure ppl had food. Now, I'm pooped. But everyone had fun and my sister was happy and that's the most important thing.

I made this delicious guacamole dip so I'm going to post the recipe here. It my first time making it, so if I make it again and revise it, then this recipe will be updated. It was yummy. Too bad I didn't have time to take a picture of it. Maybe next time.

Note: I adapted from here.

Ingredients:
5 well ripened avocados
1/2 a tomato diced
a handful of diced red onion
salt to taste
pepper to taste
lime juice to taste
lemon juice

Dice the avocado so that it's easier to mash. Then mash it so that it's smooth and pasty. Mix in the tomato and onion. Add the salt, pepper and lime juice for taste. Mix well. Squeeze the lemon juice to keep the avocado from discolouring. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...